Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bar Refaeli - No. 1 Maxim's Hottest Females of 2012

It was decreed that in the year 2012 there would be an election of tremendous wonder and import, celebrating all that is good and beautiful in the world. Millions of votes were cast by you, the citizens of the Democratic Republic of Maxim, and when the polls were closed, a victor was crowned. She puts the "promise" in Promised Land-all hail your No. 1 for 2012, Bar Refaeli! "I am shocked that among all these beautiful ladies, I'm No. 1," Bar says of her incumbency. "Thank you so much for voting for me! I'm truly honored. This is a title I will never forget." So God bless America, God bless the Maxim man, and God bless Israel for being the fertile soil from which such hotness grows. Keep your eyes peeled for Bar's upcoming cover shoot-it'll be one no man on Earth will ever forget!, Check out complete list here Click Me (Click the pictures below for large view)